[C320-list] Problems ordering Catalina parts?

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 11 15:06:15 PDT 2011

I believe Kent and Dani are in CA. In Florida, Warren Pandy is the GM and
Ellie Quinn is parts manager.  I've had good and bad experience with CA
parts, and nothing but good with Florida.  The latest issue with CA was
resolved quickly after I said I would write a letter to Frank Butler.  Make
sure you know whether you are dealing with CA or FL, then contact them
directly and be persistent:
		818-884-7700 CA
		727-544-6681 FL

BTW, Walt, where are you on Middle River?  We and another 320 are at
Maryland Marina.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"