[C320-list] Charles Charger Inverter Problem

Crosby Roper vmdatsea at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:43:30 PDT 2011

Rich,

the batteries are the originals that came with the boat whe it was new ca. 6 years ago. If it were a battery problem, sould they charge with the engine and not with the shore power? that was my reasoning in thinking that this was more likely an charger/inverter problem. Thanks for your help and for the battery info. That may be where I am heading.

Crosby Roper, VMD