[C320-list] fresh water pump

Amshd2 amshd2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 20 14:37:47 PDT 2011

John

 I have hull number 30.  I replaced mine a couple of years ago with a new pump when the pump would just run and would not prime or pump.

You can find rebuild kits for the pump but after 15 plus years I went with a new one.  The pumps have rubber diaphrams in them that wear out.  If the pump has never been replaced or overhuald sounds like it is time.

Since yours is causing the breaker to pop I would consider a new pump they are easy to R/R.

Tony .