[C320-list] Stern Cleats

allan.field at verizon.net allan.field at verizon.net
Tue Jun 21 06:44:55 PDT 2011

Your local fire department probably has old fire hose laying around. I asked
for and was given a 50-foot section many years ago to use as chafe gear. The
stuff lasts forever and only leaves dirt marks on the gelcoat which easily
washes off.  Warning - the stuff is a bear to cut...

Allan S Field
Sent via DROID X on Verizon Wireless