[C320-list] New Headsail Questions

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Sat Jun 25 08:29:17 PDT 2011

You can have the sail built with a higher clew and the same total sail area, but that will raise the center of effort. This may induce more heeling force at the expense of driving force. The sailmaker can advise you if that will be noticeable, but it will certainly be easier to see under the sail.

Denny Browne
A Cappella 935
Redondo Beach

Sent from handheld, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...