[C320-list] Wheel pilot and Crazy Ivans

marshall lucas teammt at atlanticbb.net
Wed Mar 2 08:54:34 PST 2011

Last year we had the same proble with the ST4000.  I took the unit apart and
cleaned and reseated the wires.  That was last spring.  The auto pilot
worked fine the rest of the year.  Lets see what happens this year.

Marshall & Diane Lucas
& The Merrythought Poodles
SV Merrythought C320 # 1037

On Wed, 2 Mar 2011 10:04:20 -0500