[C320-list] Battery Bank Upgrade - Which starting battery??

Brad Kuether bkuether at comcast.net
Sat Mar 19 16:50:18 PDT 2011

 I know the current upgrade calls for a group 27 battery as the starter.
Has anyone considered putting two golf cart batteries in that space instead
of one group 27?  The space saving L x W might be a savings, not sure about
the height.  They might be too tall?

-Brad, Mary, Monica, and Jarod
"Independence"
2004 Catalina 320 Hull 1006