[C320-list] throttle walk

Magnuson's Time A Weigh gary.magnuson at frontier.com
Mon Mar 21 12:24:53 PDT 2011

Thanks Warren for the post.   I have had my 320 for 4 seasons now and
never had the binnacle apart.  I have pulled down the maintenance PDF's
from the Edson web site and now have a longer To Do list when I get to
Bayfield!!
Thanks for the heads up!!

Gary and Judy Magnuson
1995 C320 #205 "Time A weigh"