[C320-list] racor primary fuel filter

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:55:29 PDT 2011

According to my Racor document, the nylon screw is a check ball valve for
the incoming fuel.  Makes sense.  You wouldn't want the fuel from the filter
passing back into the tank creating an air dam.  I seem to remember from an
earlier post that if you turn this down tightly, it will stop fuel flow from
the tank.  I've never done that as I always use the shutoff near the tank.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"