[C320-list] ST50 Speed and Wind

Brian/Carol McLamb bjcnmclamb at gmail.com
Sun May 15 14:46:53 PDT 2011

Hi Jason.  I have a 2006 320 and it came with an attached (thin gauge wire)
plug that screws in to the knot meter through hull when the knot meter is
removed.  I have to keep it in one hand after I have loosened the knot meter
so I can quickly inseret it once the knot meter is removed.  Due to the
aquatic growth in NC I do not leve the knot meter in, nor do I use it if
only going out for a quick day sail.  I do not have a flap and this is the
only way I can keep the in coming water to a minimum.

BJ s/v Serenity S# 1075