[C320-list] New topic...jammed main roller furler on 2002

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Sun May 22 10:41:41 PDT 2011

 This has probably happened to everyone who has in-mast furling. I have had luck pulling the sail out as far as possible without breaking anything, then re-rolling it into the mast with tension on the outhaul then  rapidly pulling the outhaul. It may take many cycles but I have always had this work and not damage anything. Just keep working it in and out.

Bill