[C320-list] Engine/Fuel Issue with my 2001 Yanmar

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Mon Nov 14 10:32:41 PST 2011

Okay...so what was your solution??

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 11/13/2011 8:14:28 P.M. Central Standard Time,
hcreech at comcast.net writes:

I hate  to bring this up again, but what was described was the same problem
I had on  my 1999 hull 606. I offered a suggestion that was a cheap and
easy fix but  seems to be ignored. Every subsequent suggestion leads back to
the problem I  had, with disregard to the simple solution I offered. Sounds
like exactly the  same problem I had and exactly the same description everyone
has offered, but  with very complecated and more expensive solutions. I
rest my case.

Herb Creech
Cloud Chaser 606