[C320-list] Dry or Wet Bilge Pump Sump Area

wflowe3 at aim.com wflowe3 at aim.com
Sat Oct 15 05:12:49 PDT 2011

Probably doesn't hurt anything but I use a small wet/dry shop vac to completely dry out the bilge when I leave the boat for a week or more. My sources of water seem to be ) 1. air conditioner ; 2 packing gland (however almost no water drips out) ; 3 a slight amount of water finds its way down the mast in rain storms.