[C320-list] Dry or Wet Bilge Pump Sump Area

Fred LEcuyer fred.lecuyer at live.com
Wed Oct 19 08:01:01 PDT 2011

I've had the same issue with standing water in the bilge and tightened the packing gland. This reduced the water flow and I found that if I left the boat much over a week, the bilge water started to turn really nasty! I now drain as much as possible before leaving the boat.

Fred
First Light
Hull 926