[C320-list] Accent Tape - Suggestions

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Mon Apr 16 17:40:33 PDT 2012

Karl - I bought a portable scaffold for about $90 from either Lowes or Home
Depot.  Opened up, it is about 6 foot long, is on wheels, has 2 steel
planks, and folds up nicely and fits into the trunk of my car with the back
seats down or on the back seat.  I use if for waxing, cleaning the hull, and
cleaning the rubrails.  A great purchase and I have never had to work upside
down!

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD