[C320-list] Rust and Marlube

Karl Krueger smoothsail282 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 23 09:37:29 PDT 2012

For what it's worth.......

My sea cocks were very stubborn, hard to move.  Last spring I took a thin
brush with water-proof grease and with the values closed applied the grease
through the through hull fittings.  I then exercised the value.  This did
improve the ease of movement.

Karl Krueger
Kindred Spirit #282
Milwaukee, WI