[C320-list] Pulling the rig

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 15:26:20 PDT 2012

Some thoughts, Make sure you give instructions on what to do if connections
are missing at the base of the mast (where do you want the wire cut?)
Generally, dealer/installers will place a junction box at the base of the
mast for any cables (wind, radar, TV, etc.) not part of the factory install.
Perhaps not.

Expect that the wire chase in the deck plate is sealed closed with a mass of
silicone.  If you are planning on changing the cables that pass through the
deck you'll have to remove all this stuff.

My yard charges more if you have a jib furler.

Where will you store the mast?  If you supply the saw horses make sure they
are sturdy.  If using the cheapo plastic horses found at Harbor Ft., or box
stores, use three not two.

Be sure to give the mast slot a good cleaning.

Replace the spreader tips.

That's all for now.