[C320-list] New Batteries

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 9 18:12:19 PDT 2012

Two sides to every story.  AGMs well maybe.  The contributor "Maine Sail" on
catalinaowners.com has an interesting article on AGM batteries and why they
may not be for everyone.  He has been good on a number of technical issues
so I'm coming to trust his judgment.  Judge for yourself.
http://forums.sbo.sailboatowners.com/showthread.php?t=124973

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"