[C320-list] Gas Solenoid

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 11 13:44:57 PST 2012

Sounds like the switch has gone south. In any event propane on a vessel is nothing to trifle with and I'd suggest that the gas fitter is wrong on the tank solenoid. What if a leak developed between the stove and the tank, the thermocouples on the stove would be useless. Use and maintain all the safety devices as far as propane is concerned!
Cheers
JohnM
1999#574