[C320-list] Replacement sails and other upgrades

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Mon Dec 17 15:45:36 PST 2012

UK Annapolis talked me into cutting slits in my mainsail cover when I
made the same switch. I've regretted it ever since because the slits let
dirt through the cover and onto the sail. If I were to do it again I
would go back to the pulley system, or else use my main halyard as boom
support when not sailing and slack the topping lift so that I could put
the cover on over the Dutchman lines.

Scott