[C320-list] Replacement Sails Dutchman A system

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Thu Dec 20 12:18:23 PST 2012

My topping lift is cleated at the mast. Do you all have it led aft, into a clutch? I have a 2 line Dutchman that I loosen by slacking the topping lift after raising the main but I have to run forward to the mast to do so ( and  of course I have to run forward to tighten it before dropping). I have no open turning blocks or clutches on the starboard side of the cabin.

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone