[C320-list] Charger/Inverter

Tim chillinonahd at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 6 19:20:59 PST 2012

Here on Long Island, I'm wondering if winter will ever show up and why I ever had my boat hauled. But I'm planning the spring projects none the less. This year I'm looking to upgrade my old 10 amp charger to a 40 amp unit and while I am at it considered a combined unit that includes an inverter. I'm pretty set on the Xantrex products but figured I'd check with the collective knowledge and experience on this site before making my final decision.

Please weigh in and share your experiences.

Thanks,

Tim
Calypso
603