[C320-list] bottom paint

sailorlew at aol.com sailorlew at aol.com
Thu Mar 8 16:33:44 PST 2012

 To anyone on Long Island who paints their own bottom. Marine Mate on Montauk Hway. in Lindenhurst has Mar Pro Super B paint on sale for $69.99 a gallon. This is a multi season ablative paint which is the same paint as Blue Water Copper Shield. I have used this paint for several years, & this paint received a very good review by Practical Sailor. I don't think you can get a better price on any other ablative paint.
 Here is the Blue Water web site with the review from 2009, but the most recent test results are the same.
Lew

http://bluewatermarinepaint.com/coppershield45.html