[C320-list] Raymarine SmartPiot X-5

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 28 14:30:45 PDT 2012

I have the same machine on my boat and I frankly don't like it. I've tried to calibrate it  a number of times with no improvement. A number of times the machine has lost the rudder position indicator feed and the whole thing shuts down; It works OK after a reboot. a friend has purchased the new  model without the rudder position sensor and it works great.
Cheers
JohnM
1999#574