[C320-list] Re-bedding depth transducer

Monkey Mail lou at flyingmonkey.im
Mon May 21 20:34:11 PDT 2012

Hello,

I had an issue with water ingress and my depth transducer upon launch today. A slight trickle but it was not leaking last season. I blocked the boat and got to work cleaning and removing the transducer. The hull not warped bent or dinged in any way but I can not get the transducer nut to screw down flush against the bilge floor. I've tried rotating the transducer and multiple dry fits but can not seem to get the nut flush with the bilge floor. Has anyone had or heard of this before?

Lou Hodac
Blue Moon
Elizabeth City, NC