[C320-list] MOB Alarm/locator devices

Jason Alexander alexander.jason at gmail.com
Wed May 23 06:46:57 PDT 2012

An alternative solution is to get a Jackline and a harness.   When
ever I go out alone or with people with no experence I setup two
lines.  One down each side. The lines I got are a brite yellow flat
webbing with loops on each end.  I string them over the bow and stern
cleats.  The webbing lays flat on the deck so it's not a trip hazzard.
  Then I have a lanyard with a quick release to my inflatable life
jacket's harness.

Jason