[C320-list] C320-list] Folding Prop and Shaft Size

amshd2 at aol.com amshd2 at aol.com
Mon May 7 08:51:58 PDT 2012

Gang

I am going to up-grade to a folding Prop this year.

After a lot of going back and forth and reading I have decided to go with  Flex O Fold.  Wondering how other who have gone with FOF like it.

I have a 94 model with a Perkins M30.  I think we have 1 inch shafts is that correct.

Also what other  things should I consider doing when replacing the prop I read somewhere that I should change out the cutlass bearing and maybe upgrade the shaft to SS.

Thanks ahead of time

Tony