[C320-list] Black Streak Remover

Ken Danko 320kend at att.net
Sat May 12 15:42:19 PDT 2012

I use Jabsco brush cleaner. It is amazing stuff. The fenders look like
new after use. I wait for a very windy day and position my head up-wind.
I also wear very heavy rubber gloves. Anything that works that well and
that easily must contain toxic chemicals. They no longer sell it in
California. When I found out, I bought a 5 year supply at the local
hardware stores. Maybe another brush cleaner would work just as well?

Ken Danko