[C320-list] Bottom Paint

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 11:25:56 PST 2012

Here in Washington State they've basically made it impossible for owners to
do a thorough bottom painting that involves sanding and grinding because of
environmental regs (e.g., complete enclosure of the project and controlled
wash down disposal). Have you checked with Dana Point Marina on this?

gene

--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

"You noticed nobody gives a damn about beached minnows."