[C320-list] Fuel Gauge

Tony Kalish mapmanMD at verizon.net
Wed Oct 3 05:39:28 PDT 2012

Thanks for the info.  Following the checklist from the 320 list, I checked
the gauge, wiring and sensor--the sensor seems to be the culprit.  My old
sensor is not one made by WEMA so I did a lot of investigation to find the
correct size to order.

Hopefully I'll get the new sensor in and wired up soon to see if everything
is back to full functioning.

Tony Kalish
Getting Away #617