[C320-list] Internal boom rigging

Monkey Mail lou at flyingmonkey.im
Mon Sep 10 05:58:39 PDT 2012

Greetings,

I attempted to replace the outhaul line on my 2000 C-320 (hull 702) yesterday. After carefully splicing the new and old lines together for the brief transit thru the boom I began to pull from the aft end. Based on the diagram in the owners manual I expected to simply pull the line over two sheevs. To my surprised I pulled out a block with three more lines attached.
According to the diagram I believe this is meant to be the 1st reef line.

Has anyone replaced the lines in the boom before? Can someone help explain the proper rigging for my 1st reef and out haul lines?

Thank you,
Lou Hodac
Blue Moon

Sent from my iPad