[C320-list] replacing the main halyard

jpmesa at aol.com jpmesa at aol.com
Sun Sep 9 19:08:52 PDT 2012

Did the same thing you are planning earlier this the year.  It's an old trick I learned over twenty years ago and it will work fine. Do at least four stitches at 45* more is better.  Than I would use electrical tape instead of duck. Electrical tape is much thinner and sticks to the line nicely.
 Good luck.   John    Holokai 2