[C320-list] Alternator Upgrade questions - Balmar 70 110A

Donald Lawson dnclaws at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 14:08:38 PDT 2012

Danny
I can't answer your questions yet. I just completed wiring in a house bank but have yet to upgrade the Alternator. I will be interested in your setup when completed.  In my alternator research I ran across an issue with belt size. I will verify tonight but I think the belt is 3/8" and the Balmar 110 amp is 1/2".
Don Lawson #1005