[C320-list] Batteries

BAdams3491 at aol.com BAdams3491 at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 13:06:57 PDT 2012

Normally it's best to replace batteries in pairs.  That way you will  not
have an old battery paired with a new battery.  Here's a good link on
batteries:

_http://www.windsun.com/Batteries/Battery_FAQ.htm_
(http://www.windsun.com/Batteries/Battery_FAQ.htm)

Bert
At Ease

In a message dated 9/24/2012 1:28:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,