[C320-list] oil pan gasket dripping

Ken Danko 320kend at att.net
Mon Apr 22 08:20:18 PDT 2013

If it is clean oil it could be from the transmission. If you over fill
the transmission it will leak out.

I did have a gasket failureonce and decided that I didn't have the
knowledge to fix it myself so I hired a mechanic to do the work. At the
time the engine only had about 150 hours on it.

Ken Danko