[C320-list] Schaefer roller furling

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 07:55:03 PDT 2013

Mike, I think I would contact schaefer and ask them.

The flip side is, it took me 20 minutes to change with the mast down and I know I have a brand new drum for short $. If you had difficulty furling in the past, what damage has been done to the bearings that could show up at the wrong time?

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone