[C320-list] chain plate rebedding

William Ott wmo48 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 9 11:56:16 PDT 2013

Nat,
My mast is off the boat so the chainplate re-bed was easy.  If your mast is up you could still do it but you need to take the shroud off.  You could you use a halyard to take up the tension while the shroud is off.
Check out Compass Marine's website for a rebedding tutorial on bedding deck hardware.
I did not disassemble the tie rods inside the cabin since the chainplate through the deck looking tight when I took off the cover plate.

Mike Ott
'Amanda Lu'

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 9, 2013, at 2:17 PM, Nat Antler <nantler at pacbell.net> wrote:e