[C320-list] Wind cable connector

Jeff Brown oceanblues at mac.com
Tue Mar 12 10:10:37 PDT 2013

This email sparked a big question I had.  I just installed new Raymarine electronics (depth, speed, temp).  My next project is to plug in wind but I'm just curious  how difficult it is to get the unit on the mast and run the cables to the back?  Is this an easy project or should I call in an expert?  I did notice a small piece of string coming out the bottom of the mast when I lifted the floor boards, not sure where that is going.  But any comments on the general scope of this project is appreciated.

Jeff Brown
"Out of the blue" Dana Point, CA
Hull 78
oceanblues at mac.com