[C320-list] Galley faucet issue

Gene Helfman genehelfman at gmail.com
Mon May 6 08:38:47 PDT 2013

Refilled water tanks and turned FW pump on for the first time this year.
 Galley sink faucet (cold water side) immediately started flowing and
wouldn't shut off unless I flipped the breaker off.  I guess this means a
faucet repair.  Are washers, valves accessible from the top or do I have to
diassesemble everything under the sink to get access to the faucet itself?
 Anyone have experience with this?

gene
*Satori*
1997, #398
--
Gene Helfman, Professor Emeritus
Odum School of Ecology, University of Georgia
    genehelfman at gmail.com

"You noticed nobody gives a damn about beached minnows."