[C320-list] Anti-fouling question

Jon Vez Jonvez at comcast.net
Mon May 27 16:34:51 PDT 2013

Joe,

Per Airmar (who makes all the transducers for RM), you should not use copper based AF. You can purchase water based transducer paint for use on the depth transducer. The small bottle has a little applicator brush attached to the cap and will last you the life of the boat. You can remove the old AF buy gently scuffing with 120 in ONE direction and then try denatured alcohol to remove what you can. I would side with leaving any residual copper AF rather than overdoing it with sand paper.

Sent from my iPad