[C320-list] Cost for Winter Cover

Larry And Melissa theleibmans at verizon.net
Fri Nov 8 12:48:47 PST 2013

Bob,

We got our winter cover from Sea Canvas (http://www.seacanvas.com/exactfit.php). This will be our sixth year with it and so far it is holding up well. I think the price was around $2300 back then, not sure what Karl charges now. It really is a work of art  with soft car cover fabric sewn along the edges where it lies against the toerail. Ive used it both with the boat in or out of the water. While I initially cringed at the price for me it was a worthwhile investment.

Sent from my iPad