[C320-list] Perkins M30 Coolant temp sending unit

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 18 14:13:49 PST 2013

Jeff, I just went through something similar although can't be sure.  On our
M30, it's not the temp sender that is mounted in the circulating pump it is
a high-temperature switch. The temp sender is actually on the stbd side of
the engine above the high pressure fuel pump. There is only one wire on each
device, so I'm confused when you describe 3 screws and 2 wires.

I'm going to send you pictures off-list so you can see what I mean. If you'd
like to send me your pics I'll be interested to see what you see.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"