[C320-list] Spinnaker

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Wed Nov 20 12:02:14 PST 2013

what type of prop do you have?   last boat, I had a 3 blade flex  o fold,
that I loved; but this yacht broker sold me on the Martec   FEATHERING, 3
blade...  don't like it!  response time WAY too slow in  marinas.

competitor says to get a 2 blade flex o fold; but we had such good success
in reverse with the 3 blade.....

any suggestions?  anyone out there have a USED one they want to sell
cheap???  I"ll trade you...  the Martec was $3,000 !!  Geared  feathering prop....

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty
_View  my other listings_
(http://reports.realtor.com/servlet/cc6?mgpNjkQYDWQAV9b6vGzge0x6weQ8wfVaVSSVzebG4w2aG0eb12bvE130eVolli://OOOQjLHtlhjQJhu/jLHtL
klHlLHnLglk/9b6vGqzgw4eG0q0LHtqGklHlLq8hgkmtlHglX8HiL+8hjHtXzgeXAWCT?9LMHmtl
2HI=6nLglepklpgnk2HIVf6bew3269zeG02b1G0b9VBDXSCWBTV69zeG02b1G0b9VAWCTV8312wf
G0b9VSYAYWV2068dbvEb9VyqSDBBTYCVXLX)

CELL: 239- 850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 11/20/2013 9:42:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,