[C320-list] North/South Carolina Coastal Areas

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 15:24:02 PDT 2013

We have a 320 at Pecan Grove Marina in Oriental NC.  Great sailing community although we live in Durham NC we do have property just outside or Oriental. There are at least 5 320's in Oriental Marinas. Would be glad to show you around if you want and the dates you're visiting match up. Contact me off line for more information.

Jim Brown