[C320-list] North/South Carolina Coastal Areas

Ronniew326 at aol.com Ronniew326 at aol.com
Wed Sep 11 12:59:35 PDT 2013

Many thanks to Chris, Dennis, Jim and the others who responded to  this.  I
do appreciate it.

In a message dated 9/10/2013 10:45:25 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
clburti at gmail.com writes:

I’ll add  my recommendation for the area. Look at Fairfield Harbor near New
Bern, they  have a number of reasonably priced waterfront homes with deep
water access.  You’ll also want to look at Cypress Landing in Chocowinity on
the  Pamlico...they have a number of reasonably priced slips for sale and it
is  well designed for hurricane protection.

Fair Winds
Chris  Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867