[C320-list] Anti freeze

dprudden dprudden at comcast.net
Sat Apr 5 13:20:44 PDT 2014

Yanmar 3gm30f (and yeu) hold approximately 1.4 gallons of coolant.

When I changed coolant in the fall to Dexcool, I ran the engine and it overheated. Apparently, I had an air bubble in the system and it took a bit to get it out. Warren, I think I will definitely adopt your system of removing 1/2 gallon annually instead of replacing every 2 years....much easier!! Thanks for passing on that simple step.

David Prudden

Sent from my iPhone