[C320-list] #1029 for sale

Wash, Steve wash at advantageelectronics.com
Wed Aug 13 08:01:54 PDT 2014

Hi All,
We've enjoyed our 2005 320 and this list tremendously but recently moved up to a 387.

Our boat is for sale by Sail Place in Kenosha.

She's in great shape (150 hours on the engine) with 16K A/C, Autohelm and a Raymarine A57 Chartplotter.

Always in fresh water.

If you know someone looking to move up to a lightly used 320 ... We'd appreciate the referral.

Thanks!
Steve