[C320-list] ST 60 Wind problems

JeffWillis111 at aol.com JeffWillis111 at aol.com
Wed Aug 13 18:04:16 PDT 2014

Hello All,

I did not want to hijack the other thread regarding Legacy AP problems  but
it did get off subject slightly to a problem I have questions about.   the
ST 60 wind display.

I have been trying to get my wind system going and checked the voltages at
the junction box and on back of the display.  Yellow, green, and blue
voltages are within spec but when checking Red I only get 3.93 volts and from
what I gather it should be around 8 volts?????  Any thoughts on this
voltage????

I have not checked any voltages from Seatalk cables from AP control  head.

Also, when trying to calibrate I cant get the "user calibration" to
toggle.  It is currently set at "UC 0."   This needs to be  at "UC 1" correct?  It
also skips over the screen to set "Wind Speed  Calibration"  I do not have
a speed transducer in operation.  Have  been relying on chartplotter SOG.

Thanks for your help,

Jeff Willis
ESPRIT #174