[C320-list] Canvas Care Waterproofing Tip

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 17:30:42 PST 2014

I use a small garden pump up sprayer

Fair Winds
Chris Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867

From: Bob and Barb Uhlman
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎December‎ ‎2‎, ‎2014 ‎4‎:‎01‎ ‎PM
To: 320

Thanks so much for the tip.  We have that chore ahead of us in the next few weeks.

Bob and Barb Uhlman
Whisper
1158

On Tuesday, December 2, 2014 2:49 PM, Mike Rauh <RaceAnnouncer at verizon.net> wrote:

Great idea Jeff.  I like the 303 waterproofing product so I'll give your
idea a try this spring.

It's not just for waterproofing properties!  I find that bird poop washes
off very easily from areas where the 303 has been applied.

Mike
On Your Mark  #408