[C320-list] Edson Tiller Arm Connection Detail for Linear Drive, Size of Blocks Limiting the Rudder Movement

Allan S Field allan.field at verizon.net
Fri Dec 12 05:39:39 PST 2014

Dave - While we did a virtual carbon copy of the Scott Thompson install on
Sea Shadow, due to recent knee replacement surgery, it is going to be quite
a while before I can again climb down into that locker and get these answers
for you.  And since it has been about 2 years ago, I don't trust my memory!
Sorry, but if you are on the Chesapeake, you are welcome to meet me at the
boat after 1/1/15 and see for yourself.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD